Friday, January 13, 2012

two thousand twelve



So another year has gone and here comes another new year. I knew it was too late to congratulate the new year because it's the 13th of January (sorry gue terlalu sibuk sama pelajaran, maklum kelas 3 bentar lagi ujian #alibi)
For some reason, I feel more confident in anything I do this year. I've learned so much last year, that I'm prepared to face any problems.

2011 was a year of a lot of change, learning, struggling, and a bit of feeling lost.
ya, almost lost the people I love the second time because of my ignorance does not change, too indifferent.

2012,
I know everyone says it but I'm absolutely making this my year. I already started to make my dad and mom happy, pursue my goal, correct misunderstanding between me and my boyfriend, and etc.

Granted  I'll have my days of sadness, disappointment, grief, and negativity. I'm gonna take every bad situation and find good thing in it. As long as I'm alive and breathing i should be happy everyday :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment